Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Student - Mary Banks Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Student - Mary Banks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Student - Mary Banks Empty
PostSubject: Student - Mary Banks   Student - Mary Banks EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Basic Information;

Full Name; Mary Anne Banks
Date of Birth; September 3rd, 2002
Age; 15
Blood Purity; Half-Blood
Hometown; Burnham Market
Current Home; Burnham market

Appearance;

Hair; Naturally hangs straight down in a dull brown colour
Eye Color; Dusty brown colour
Height; Average
Weight; Average
Body Type; She has not yet developed any curves. Boyish figure.
Dress Style; She wears a lot of blacks and browns.
Other (eg birth mark, tattoo ect); N/A

Personality;
Personality; Mary not stupid, in fact she could be smart, but she has no desire to study or improve herself. She prefers to live in ignorance. She reads but only books that come under the classification of 'trashy'. Her favourite hobbies are complaining and belittling others. She is never satisfied by anything. She blames everybody else for anything that happens to her and never takes responsibility for her own actions. She has no real sense of humour. She is arrogant with no foundation for it, confident yet self-denigrating and has no real hobbies or interests bar being mean to others in order to make herself feel better. She is dishonest, untrustworthy and hates to lose. Arrogant in victory and bitchy in defeat. She believes herself to be always right, is not open to other opinions and does not care about being polite. She shoves her views at others and does not believe in helping people or changing the world above just complaining about it. She never thinks before she speaks, does not care what is going on in the world around her and hates everything on principle. She has a way of guessing people's insecurities and weaknesses and using them to get to them for her own entertainment. Even if she gets no reaction from someone she still somehow feels good about just having said the mean thing.

Likes; Reading 'trashy' books, writing her journal, Complaining and being mean to others.
Dislikes; Everything else.
Strengths; She is not easily hurt and ignores and insults and threats. Despite being average intelligence she does have a way of guessing people's insecurities.
Weaknesses; She is arrogant without basis, boring and mean.
Quirks; She does not really have any.
Habits; Bringing every conversation back around to herself.
Best Class; Transfiguration but that is just a little better than all the others.
Worst Class; Potions, but that is just a little worse than all the others.

Background;
Mary was born the second child to a middle-class family who represented the average family in Britain. The family had enough money to be comfortable but not enough to be rich. Her old brother Mark was exactly two years older than her. The siblings were raised by loving parents but Mary from a young age still found reasons to complain about her parents. She was a spoiled, selfish child who would thrown a tantrum if she could not have her way and chose not to think of anyone else. Despite being a bully she was an unremarkable child. She never skipped school but put in very little effort when she was there. She would do her homework but put no effort in so she still had to spend the time doing it but got nothing out of it which helped neither her nor her teachers.

She did no hobbies, had no real interests, and yet felt that the only person worth listening to was herself. She is prejudiced against pretty much everything. She was never really afraid of much as a child and could take it when someone insulted her or tried to hurt her. She never cared enough about people's opinions for them to be able to insult her. She could also hold her own in a fight. Admittedly she was always the one starting the fights. She spent most of her time in the background until she chose to a victim to torture for a few weeks. Then she would get bored and move onto the next one. It never really mattered who she picked because she found something to hate about everyone. From their race, to their blood-purity to the way they look. She tends to insult people or try and hurt them just in passing, like shoving someone when shes walking past. Or she adds it into conversation as a matter of course.

Family;
Mother (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Anne Banks, alive, Half-Blood
Father (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Tom Banks, alive, Half-Blood
Siblings (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Mark Banks, alive, Half-Blood
Other family members (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity);

Other;
Wand; 11" willow with dragon heart string core.
Patronus; None
Animagus Form (only fifth years and above); None
Animal; None

House your character thinks they should be in:

"Good morning Darling" Mrs Banks greeted as she entered the kitchen and found her daughter already there.

"Oh yeah? If it was so good then you would be cooking and I wouldn't be starving" Mary sharply returned.

"You are not starving" Mrs Bank assured her "there are people in the world actually starving."

"So go be their mother because your not fit to be mine" Mary simply informed her before heading for the stairs.

"Wait Mary, you must eat breakfast. Its not healthy for you not to. You will get sick" Mrs Bank called after her as she began to get out the stuff for breakfast.

"And whoes fault will that be? Oh yeah yours. For being a lazy no good mother" Mary returned.

"Looking forward to going to Hogwarts?" Mrs Banks asked, trying to change the subject.

"I guess" Mary replied, shrugging and sitting down at the table once more.

"What house do you think you will be in?" Mrs Banks asked carefully.

"That dumb old hat picks, stupid" Mary answered "honestly its not wonder I turned out so bad with someone as stupid as you raising me."

Mrs Banks took a calming breath "there must be a house you like best."

"They all stink" Mary responded shaking her head. "Smart people. Brave people. Ambitous people. The house where everyone else goes. I don't want to be with a bunch of know-it-alls, a bunch of idiots who think they are brave or a bunch of people who haven't realized yet that they are destined to be failures at life because the world is full of failures."

"That leaves Hufflepuff" Mrs Banks pointed out, though she did not agree with her daughters view of it.

"Please" Mary informed her mother "in Hufflepuff they are so useless you should get a medal just for not giving up and going home."

"Well you are in trouble then aren't you" Mrs Banks murmured.

"The hat will pick a house and I will find victims to entertain me whereever I go" Mary concluded.

"You could try making friends" Mrs Banks suggested.

"Now you are just embarrassing yourself mother" Mary told her "don't try and be helpful mother. You are only good for inadequate and pathetic."

"I am your mother. You should treat me with respect" Mrs Banks informed her.

"Why? You inflicted this world on me. I never asked to be born. You selfishly chose to have me" Mary informed her mother with a roll of her eyes. "I should thank for being selfish? Well thank you mother."
Back to top Go down

Student - Mary Banks
Page 1 of 1