Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Child - Angelica Jordan Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Child - Angelica Jordan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Child - Angelica Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Child - Angelica Jordan   Child - Angelica Jordan EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Basic Information;

Full Name; Angelica (Angel) Kimi Jordan
Date of Birth; October 24th
Age on September 1st 9
Age on Birthday: 10
Blood Purity; Half-Blood
Hometown; London
Current Home; Leadenhall Market, London

Appearance;

Hair; Angelica has long, thick hair that falls in masses of curls. It is light brown mingled with dark brown. She likes having it half-up with clips or completely down. She rarely has it completely up because it is too thick.
Eye Color; Angelica has dark brown eyes.
Height; 4ft 3", Shorter than average by at least 3 inches.
Weight; 68 pounds, lighter than average.
Body Type; Angelica is petite in stature. She is short for her age, skinny and generally petite. She has an oval shaped face, tanned skin from her mixed race heritage and too young to have curves.
Dress Style; Angelica loves bright colours. She is a very feminine girl with pretty clothes. She loves skirts, dresses and embroidered jeans. She likes suede boots with hearts of flowers on, glittery jackets and pretty jewellery. She likes pinks, yellows, purples and whites. She likes sparkly bits and glitter on her outfits.
Other (eg birth mark, tattoo ect); N/A

Personality;
Personality; Angelica is a sweet girl who is docile, soft-spoke and considered by most people as lovely. She is popular at school and has a lot of friends. She sees the world through rose-tinted glasses and sees the best in everybody. She assumes that everyone is acting out of the best motives and everyone has good in them. She is eternally optimistic, kind and generous. She feels things deeply and is a sensitive girl but does not make a habit of expressing her feelings. She is always smiling and it is generally impossible for even those who know her well to know when she is upset. Despite being popular Angelica is a shy girl who is happiest when listening to others and quietly working to make others happy. She is such a quiet and sweet girl that it is easy to forget about her and sometimes her feelings get forgotten. Angelica finds it hard to stand up for herself. She is also naive due to her desire to see the best in people and therefore it is easy to take advantage of her. She sometimes misses when she is being insulted. She often does not pick up on sarcasm. Angelica is not very brave and does not like violent films as she is prone to nightmares.
Likes; Making others happy, animals, her soft-toy collection, sugar, when her parents are proud of her, Feminine clothes, anything pink, pretty things, fluffy things, bracelets and necklaces, pretty boots and slip ons, sparkly clips for her hair, seeing her friends, spending time with her sisters and when good things happen. She likes Horse-Riding, sewing and reading her books about fairies and magical worlds. She likes films involving romance stories, princesses and happily ever afters. She likes Hockey, Badminton, Tennis, Gymnastics, Running and volleyball. She likes Halloween and dressing up as well.
Dislikes; Angelica does not dislike very much. She does not like when anyone is upset, when any animal is being mistreated or when people try and make her change her view of the world. She does not like violent films - though she respects others do - and she does not like when her parents are upset.
Strengths; Angelica is a sweet, good-natured girl who would do anything to make those she loves happy. She sees the best in everyone, is a good listener and is eternally optimistic.
Weaknesses; She fails to see the bad in the world, is naive and easy to take advantage of, she is shy and does not show when she is sad, she cannot stand up for herself and can allow her own opinion to be lost and shouted out by others.
Quirks; She has a pretty silver children's ring with a heart on it that her mother gave her. When she is upset she does subconsciously slide the ring up and down her finger.
Habits; She sticks her tongue out the corner of her mouth when really concentrating.

Background;
Angelica was born into an unhappy home with parents who argued a lot. She was a happy, bubbly child who treated everyone with the same infectious smile and warm affection. She was protected from the worst of the fighting by her big sister Alice, even though they are only two years apart, and she always saw her family as happy due to her optimistic rose-tinted view of the world. She knew her parents did not always agree but she always assumed they acted out of the best motives and trusted them completely. She was docile child who did what she was told, worked-hard at school and easily made friends. She spent her child-hood playing with her sisters and going around friends houses. She loved school due to the friends she had.

Wherever she saw unhappiness or cruelty she tried to fix it. If she saw someone in her family she wanted to hug them and make it better. She welcome anyone into her house who turned up, treated everyone with respect and gave her The Weasley's and Woods the same affection and sweet temper that her own immediate family received. She loved holiday's, times she had a reason to celebrate and her birthday. She is one who likes giving presents and puts real effort into the gifts she picks. So every Jordan, Weasley and Wood on their birthday gets a gift from her prettily wrapped and with a card giving them all her love. Angelica was keen to join things and make the most of school so she joined several clubs. She was soon Horse-Riding twice a week and part of the Hockey Team, Volleyball Club, Tennis Club, Running Team, Gymnastics Club and Badminton Club.

Family;
Mother (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Katie Bell (soon to be Martyn), ALIVE, Half-Blood
Father (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Lee Jordan, ALIVE, Muggle-Born
Siblings (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Alice Jordan, 12, Half-Blood / Georgiana and Freya Jordan, 8, Half-Blood
Other family members (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); She sees the Wood and Weasley families as family. She has a new potential step-dad named Harry Martyn. She will have a half-sister named Olivia Martyn.

Favorite toy: Her soft toy collection. She has fluffy animals of all different types and breeds. She loves them all equally as she says that is only fair.
Favorite and Worst food: Cherries and Runner Beans
Favorite game or show: Sardines / Powerpuff Girls
Other; N/A
Animal; Buttercup and Cubbi (named after characters by Angelica's favourite Author Roald Dahl.)
Child - Angelica Jordan Butter10

In Character Point of View ...

What do you want to be when you are older? I am not sure what I want to be. I think I would like to start a refuge center for abandoned animals. I would have a big house and all the animals who did not have a home could come live with me. I would take all animals and look after them and love them lots.

If you could change one rule your family has what would it be? I don't think I would change any rules in our house. Sometimes I wish my mum had not applied for full custody and then lost. Only I know she must have done it for the best reasons.

How would the world be different if animals could talk? My kittens, Buttercup and Cubbi, would be able to tell me what they wanted. I could make them the happiest kittens in all the world because they would be able to tell me how to. They could also tell me when they wanted to be cuddled and when they did not.

What is the hardest thing about being a child? I don't think my life has anything that hard in it. I have lots of friends, a loving family, a nice school and a good home. I am sure that I have it very nice. I would not want to be ungrateful.

Character is:

Child - Angelica Jordan Coolte16
Back to top Go down
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Child - Angelica Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child - Angelica Jordan   Child - Angelica Jordan EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:03 pm

Last time on the 'Life of Angelica Jordan':

1) Angelica confessed to George that some creep had been assaulting her.
2) Angelica was given the okay by the Healers and the creep was arrested.
3) Angelica met her mother's new fiancee and treated him with the same respect she does her father.
4) Angelica is upset about moving further away from her friends but tries not to show it.
Back to top Go down

Child - Angelica Jordan
Page 1 of 1