Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Child - Eerika Ahearne Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Child - Eerika Ahearne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Child - Eerika Ahearne Empty
PostSubject: Child - Eerika Ahearne   Child - Eerika Ahearne EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 am

Basic Information:

Full Name: Eerika Aideen Ahearne
Date of Birth: February 15
Age on September 1st:6
Age on Next Birthday: 7
Blood Purity: Half-blood
Hometown:Leadenhall Market, London
Current Home:Leadenhall Market, London

Appearance:

Hair: Light brown and long
Eye Color: Hazel eyes
Height: 3 Feet nothing
Weight: Average for her age
Body Type: Little
Dress Style:Pink and Cute
Other (eg birth mark, tattoo ect): Has a bird shaped birthmark on the back of her neck

Personality:
Personality:
Eerika is a very excitable little girl and loves to play just about anything, whether it is a game of hide and seek or tag, she is your girl. It quite loving to everyone in her family and is more then happy to hand out hugs if she feels like it.

Eerika adores her older sister Caireann and wishes she was her sisters age sometimes there were so many things her sister could go and do cause she was older. Eerika can be a very determined little girl and can conveniently forget she isn't allowed to do something until it is to late. She also has a bit of a mischief streak in her, likes to play jokes on others, not mean ones of course. Not her intent to hurt someone, but to prank to make them laugh.

She can feel really bad when she is in trouble and unintentionally pulls out all the stops to get out of it.. All except blaming her sister and friends.. She will bat her big brown eyes, and look as cute as possible to stop others from being mad at her. Is also very sensitive to others feeling around her, if she picks up that one of her family is sad she will be sad to even if she doesn't exactly understand what they are sad about.
Singing, Animals, Playing with her sister and her friends, Watching funny movies, hugging others
Dislikes:
People being mad at her, Scary movies and stories, not being able to do something cause of her age. When some close to her is Sad.
Strengths:
Strong sense of humour for her age, Determined, energetic, Cheerful
Weaknesses:
Ignorant of Danger, clingy, longs for acceptance.
Quirks:
Always snickers a specific way when she is up to no good and she knows it.
Habits:
Randomly sings her favourite songs to herself

Background:
Eerika was the second child born to Abigael and Aiden Ahearne. She older sister Caireann is 5 years older then her. She was born in london unlike the rest of her family who were all from Ireland. They had just moved to England when Abigael fell pregnant with her.

Eerika grew up loving life, being the youngest of the family everyone looked after her, aside from her parents, Caireann played with her a lot as well which she loved it when they did. She always looked up to her sister a lot and hoped to be like her one day and make Cai proud of her.
She loves both her parents very much and is always hugging on to them when she is in a huggy mood, this is often when she knows they are about to go to work or school and she doesn't want them to go. Her usual thing she does when her Daddy gives her a hug before work she doesn't let go and won't let go until her father tickles her ribs making her let go pretty quickly. She knows he has to leave, but it is fun to make a little game of it.

Currently she is happily in school now just her sister, it truly makes her fell very grown up that she gets to go to school now to and do work. She does her best in class even though the teacher more often then not has to gently remind her to pay attention but she does really good work and always runs home proudly show her parents the star she got on her assignment that day. She also made a friend in her class named Holly, they have much in common both love animals and they are the youngest in there families. Eerika couldn't believe it when Holly said she has 5 older brothers and she was the only girl. This made her wonder sometimes what it would be like to have a brother and a little one at that. When she asked this she didn't quite understand the stammering that came from her mother. Was there something wrong with asking if she could have a younger brother?

Family;
Mother (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Abiageal Ahearne nee Ashlin
Father (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Aiden Ahearne
Siblings (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Caireann Ahearne
Other family members (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); She sees the Keeva's and the Jordan's as Family too.

Favorite toy:
Her Piglet plushie from her favourite movie
Favorite and Worst food:
Favourite- Strawberries
Worst- Eggs cooked in any form
Favorite game or show:
Game- Hide and Seek
Show- Winnie the Pooh
Other:
Animal:
Buttons the puppy (technically her sisters puppy, but she loves him to bits as well.)

In Character Point of View ...

What do you want to be when you are older?
I want to be a vet when I get older, to be with and help animals all the time. I saw a kitten in a pet store today! I wish I could have played with it all day it was so cute!

If you could change one rule your family has what would it be?
That I wouldn't alway have to be the first one to be sent to bed just I am the youngest. Wish I could have the same bed time as Cai at least, it is not fair.

How would the world be different if animals could talk?
I would be in heaven! Could know what the birds are really saying to each other in the morning. Also really curious what Buttons has to say all the time.

What is the hardest thing about being a child?
Lack of height! I can't ever reach anything fun, everyone puts it up so high, like the cookies and the icing...

Character is:

Child - Eerika Ahearne Coolte16
Back to top Go down

Child - Eerika Ahearne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, New Generation :: Character Creation :: Approved Profiles :: Children's Profiles-
Jump to: