Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
A world full of desire (Open)  Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A world full of desire (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

A world full of desire (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Violet smiled evily as she entered Borgin and Burkes. She was surrounded by such beautiful dark artifacts. She saw a Hand of glory, a blood quill, a vanishing cabinet. It was ll so amazing. She couldnt wait to learn all about it. She turned around and bumped into someone. She growled and said through clenched teeth, "Watch it." She looked up and saw a man. He looked like one of those guy you just dont emss with. But of course, Violet being Violet, she had to poke the bear. "Move it."
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

Birthday : Seth: 11:59, 3rd October Sven: 12:05, 4th October
Job : Student
House/Year : Gryffindor / About to start Seventh.

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:54 pm

"Since you bumped into me you ought to move" Seth responded with an amused, casual tone. Unfazed by her attitude. He was without his twin because Sven was on a date so Seth was just exploring alone. If the girl was trying to get a rise then it was not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:57 pm

Violet growled softly, her brown eyes rimmed with flecks of gold. She looked into his eyes and smirked. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a muggle cigarette and lighter. She lit it and inhaled before blowing the smoke into the boys face, "Well I am the lady. So as a gentleman, you should move. But then again, maybe you arent a gentleman. But a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:59 pm

"I am sorry but smoking indoors is illegal unless its a private residence" Seth pointed out, despite the fact he caught the tube for free whenever he could get away with it. Reaching out he simply took the cigarette from her lips and dropping it stomped on it. Unfazed it faintly burned his finger. "And you are not a lady."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Violet growled when he stomped on her cigarette. "Damn, that was the last one in the pack." She sighed and moved her hair behind her neck. "Last I checked, I have boobs and nothing hanging between my legs. Therefore, I am female. And a lady. Learn your anatomy."
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:18 pm

"Your female, your not a lady" Seth corrected with a roll of his eyes. "A Lady is someone who has class and knows how to act in polite society. Or you know acting around other people at all. Clearly you never learned that."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:21 pm

"Maybe I did and just choose not to do so." She tilted her hat up a bit so her eyes were exposed. This boy was cute enough to keep her entertained. She would give him a few more minutes before deciing to leave or stay. "Im Violet. Violet Harmon." Her ruby necklace hung by her neck, a present from her aunt when she was sorted into Gryffindor
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Seth rolled his eyes and chuckled "yeah I am going to stick with my original comment. I am Seth Casady." He stuck his hands in his pockets, content to wait for her move and having nothing really calling him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Violet smiled and began to play with the ruby. "Gryffindor, right? Ive seen you in the common room. Dont feel bad if you havent seen me around. Most people dont." She smiled softly which was something she rarely did. She had been told she had a nice smile, but she didnt believe people when they said it
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 pm

"I wouldn't feel bad" Seth responded with a shrug. "I don't feel the need to notice everyone in my house. Admittedly I have seen rather most of the girls naked but thats a whole different story."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Violets eyes widened as his crude statement. "Well I know for a fact that I am not one of them." She turned and began looking at the artifacts. "Fascinating arent they?" She picked up a blood quill and wrote her name as the scratches appeared on the back of her hand and she smiled. "So much darkness and evil surrounding us in one little shop. Im kind of turned on by darkness." She turned and winked softly before placing her hand against a palm of glory and watching it clamp down on her hand, making her laugh before making it release her
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Seth shrugged and responded "of course your not. Your not my type. I do pretty ... and not creepy." He then turned and began to wander further down the shop. Inspecting what he was seeing around, as he had never been in here before.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm

The boys words actually stung. Violet had always felt unpretty next to most of the girls at Hogwarts. But to hear someone actually say it hurt. "Sorry Im not pretty enough for you." She bit her lip as a single tear fell down her cheek and she kept exploring. She picked up a remembral and went and paid for it
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Seth glanced back and felt faintly bad. "Why do you care?" he asked, not seeing what the big problem was.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 pm

"After going my whole life being compared to other girls. My parents forcing me into those stupid beauty pageants... then my aunt continuing it after they died." She shook her head and laughed softly. "Doesnt matter."
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Seth nodded "look your just not my type okay. My girlfriend looks nothing like you. Besides just cos I don't think your pretty doesn't mean your deformed or something."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Violets ears percked up at the sound of the word girlfriend. Of course he would have one. "Why arent you with her today? INstead of being here talking to a weirdo like me?" She chuckled and tossed the remembral in the air and catching it
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

"Well she has this weird thing where she doesn't demand my company every second" Seth responded with amusement. "Plus I am talking to you because you bumped into me and then were totally rude about it."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

"Yeah sorry about that." She smiled softly and tossed the ball in the air only to have it crash to the ground. "Damn. There goes 5 galleons." She grabbed her wand and did a repairing spell and smiled. "All better."
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:15 pm

"You know your seriously weird, its like you have split personality or something" Seth commented warily with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "But your kinda cool for a creepy chick."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:38 pm

"Well gee thanks. It is always good to be considered cool. Even if it is creepy at the same time. I find it better to have people afraid of you than think they can take advantage of you." She actually made her face visible when she smiled this time, her dimples showing
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Seth laughed at that, hard "Afraid of you? Your weird but your not exactly scary. I mean the don't mess with me thing earlier was more annoying than anything else."
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Violet frowned over dramatically, "Damn. Ive been working on my dont mess with me look too. I thought it was coming together quite well. Guess not." She pushed Seth playfully and smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Sven and Seth Casady

Sven and Seth Casady

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:53 pm

"Wait you weren't going for annoying?" Seth teasingly replied. Talking about Sara had made him miss her and he made a mental note to hurry up and send her that owl he planned to send but had not finished yet cos nothing seemed good enough.
Back to top Go down
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 pm

"No I was not trying for annoying. More like menacing." She gave him her best screw you look, but she had been told it just made her look adorable. Like a little kid trying to scare an older kid. Never really worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world full of desire (Open)    A world full of desire (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A world full of desire (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next