Hogwarts, New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new generation of Witches and Wizards join Hogwarts. Lies will be heard. Loves will be made. Friendships will be broken. Admist all this a new evil is rising. Will you pretend to be ignorant of this evil, will you stand up and fight or will you join it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS NOW IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. HOGWARTS IS CLOSED BUT EVERYWHERE ELSE IS OPEN ENJOY THE SUNSHINE, HIT THE BEACH OR JUST HANG OUT AT HOME - SUMMER IS HERE!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ties That Bind HP AU RPG
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

» Ashes to Ashes
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

» David Shuter
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby David Shuter Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:51 pm

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever (Harry Potter RP)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Melinda Cordell Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 am

» Sweet tooth (Ernest)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Ernest Shuter Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:57 pm

» Tate Langdon
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 am

» Male Face Claim
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Tate Langdon Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 am

» Hogwarts: Bronze Horizon
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

» HogwartsGoldenAge
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:28 pm

» Patronus Animal:
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Mystique Vega Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

» Adult - Mystique Vega
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:17 pm

» Jackson Quinn
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Jackson Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:35 pm

» Student - Ernest Shuter
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Claire Bentley Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:53 pm

» A world full of desire (Open)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Violet Harmon Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:44 pm

» Looking for a Companion (Open)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Morgan Warren Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

» Animagus Application:
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Mystique Vega Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:32 pm

» Adult - Marlina Selestia
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 pm

» Older (open)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Evangeline Blackwood Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 am

» First Year (open)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Genevieve Mcintyre Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:31 am

» Where's Thomas? (Morgana/Seamus)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Seamus Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 am

» Girls and Dolls (open)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Milicent Finnigan Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 am

» Rpers
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 am

» Punishment for Breaking the Rules.
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Claire Bentley Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

» The Wait for Dinner (Susan / Ciara)
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby Ciara Finnigan Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm

» Future of the Wizarding World// Slightly AU Potter Rp/ Assassin Creed Crossover
Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Emptyby David Shuter Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Student - Genevieve Mcintyre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Bentley
Admin
Claire Bentley

Birthday : March 19th
Job : Deputy-Headmistress, Potions Professor and Head of Slytherin
House/Year : Head of Slytherin

Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Empty
PostSubject: Student - Genevieve Mcintyre   Student - Genevieve Mcintyre EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Basic Information;

Full Name;Genevieve Selena Mcintyre
Date of Birth; October 30 2004
Hogwarts Year:3
Age on September 1st:13
Age on Next Birthday:14
Blood Purity;Muggleborn
Hometown; Castleford, England
Current Home;Lancaster

Appearance;

Hair; Long and Blonde
Eye Color; Green
Height; 5,2
Weight; 95 pounds
Body Type; Slim
Dress Style;Sharp, crisp and clean
Other (eg birth mark, tattoo ect); Has ears pierced and a scar on her jaw from a car accident.

Personality;
Personality; At first glance Gen is a good kid, kind to others and usually tries to do the right thing. However she does have her own definition of right thing and is incredibly stubborn to her own opinions. Can be impulsive and quick to anger given the right situation. Often speaks her mind even when it can get her in trouble. Is loyal to her friends however and would do anything for them no matter what. Enemies will find her easy to provoke and manipulate.. If they are smart anyway. Has her own sarcastic sense of humour, that she is more than happy to share with anyone in ear shot.

Likes;Drawing, Cats, playing any game involving a Ball
Dislikes; Thunder Storms, Homework, Hospitals
Strengths; Loyal, Honest, Brave,
Weaknesses; Impulsive, Stubborn, Procrastinates
Quirks;Writes with left hand, but does everything else right-handed. Likes to draw on Walls if she
thinks no one is watching. Sketches people with out telling them.
Habits;Always tucks her pen or quill behind her ear.
Best Class;Care of magical Creatures
Worst Class;History of Magic

Background;
Gen was born in Castleford England, she is the eldest of 3 kids. Her parents didn't intend to have her when they did,
they were simply dating each other when they found out they were expecting. The couple decided to wait for a bit
before deciding they wanted to get married. Gen was one and a half when she was the flower girl at her parents small wedding.
Just before she was 3 years old her parents were moving to a new town called Lancaster, her mother was expecting another baby,and they wanted to move to the little town to start a new life
cause of traffic and many stops along the way they were late in getting to the town. A storm caught up with them as they drove down the warn road into down, and it down poured. Sometime that night they were crashed into by a large semi truck.. They were all seriously hurt in the crash, her mother was rushed to the hospital with them and had her baby brother later that night, sadly her mother died
soon after.

Viktor remarried a short year and a half after his wife's death, not being able to cope taking care of 2 young kids as a mother and father to them. He married a young woman he met at his job named Jade Quinn.Who wasn't bad considering how stepmoms go.
She was nice her and her little brother Henry at any rate.It was also around this time Gen started showing signs of her magic, things she wanted coming to her, things breaking around her when she got angry, it got to the point her parent thought the house what haunted and moved to a different house, even though it made not difference. Neither parent could really believe it was little Gen that was cause all those strange things to happen, as a result Gen wasn't sure herself what was going on. Later the next year Jade had a baby girl as well who they named Vivian.

When Gen started school her powers acted out even more and Gen got herself of into a lot of trouble because of them, There were times Gen thought she was cursed by something. As rumours spread about the strange happenings around her she was teased be some kids who called her a witch and not in the nice way. However she also met a friend in the mids the teasing saying she had a family member who was alot like her and she thought it was cool. They became best friends after that content with getting into trouble with each other and that was pretty much the norm until her 11th birthday rolled around and a letter arrived for her telling her she had been accepted to a school for witch craft and wizardry. Of course her whole family thought it was a joke, a prank sent by someone. But a professor of sorts arrived and told them it was all real.. her parents found it really hard to accept even with proof right in front of them.. but eventually they were convinced to let her go and attend the school even of they were still wary.

With that Gen found her saying goodby to her family and her best friend as she left for Hogwarts.

Family;
Mother (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity);Madelyn Mcintyre, 38, Dead and Muggle
Father (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity);Viktor Mcintyre, 42, Alive and Muggle
Siblings (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Henry Mcintyre, 10 Alive and Muggle. Vivian Mcintyre,
8, Alive and Muggle
Other family members (Name, age, dead or alive, blood purity); Jade Mcintyre, 35, Alive and Muggle

Other;
Wand; 11, Cherrywood, Dragonheart string
Patronus; A bear
Animagus Form (only fifth years and above);
Animal; Cat

House your character feels they should be in:

Gen watched as the other students were sorted and as she waited her mind began to wonder what house she would be in. She looked at all the house tables and remembered all she had learned about them.

"Slytherin sounds cool, but perhaps too cold for me, I am not sure I am that cunning, so I highly doubt I will join them.. even though I live their house colour!" She thought to herself looking from Slytherin to Ravenclaw.

"Ravenclaw.. Awesome name but a house of people who like doing homework? God I wish.. Might be smart to make a friend of one of them.. Sorry to say I am not one of them" Then her thoughts moved to Gryffindor and her interest peaked.

"Gryffindor, Bravery and Daring.. Mara always said I was brave.. am I though? Perhaps I could see myself in with them and they seem like a crowd who could have a lot of fun" she smirked as her thoughts moved to Hufflepuff.

"The name is kinda silly, but the traits are good though, Loyal and Hardworking. Being loyal is really important.. and hardworking.. I can be if I really need to I think. So might be in Hufflepuff.. though to be honest taking the name Hufflepuff seriously might be tricky..."

Gen was then snapped out of her thoughts when her name was called, it was her turn. Of the four houses Gryffindor and Hufflepuff were her favorites Gryffindor perhaps more than Hufflepuff. She wasn't quite sure.

Chosen house is: HUFFLEPUFF

Character is:

Student - Genevieve Mcintyre Coolte16
Back to top Go down

Student - Genevieve Mcintyre
Page 1 of 1